How To Be Led By The Spirit
- A Bible Study from John Edmiston
Romans 8:14 HCSB All those led by God's Spirit are God's sons.
Galatians 5:18 HCSB But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under
1. What does the Holy Spirit do? (1 John 2:20,27, John 14:26)
2. Where does the Holy Spirit dwell? (1 Corinthians 6:19, 1 Corinthians 1:22)
3. How does God teach us? (John 6:45, I Thessalonians 4:9)
4. Does God teach us practical things? (Isaiah 28:23-29)
5. Where does this teaching take place? (1 Corinthians 2:9-16, Hebrews 8:10)
6. What is the difference between being led by the Spirit and following the teaching and laws in a book? (2 Corinthians 3:1-11, Romans 7:6)
7. How does God speak? (1 Kings 19:11-13, Isaiah 30:20,21)
8. What is the relationship between the Holy Spirit and our minds?
9. What did Paul pray for the churches?
(Ephesians 1:15-19, 3:14-21, Colossians 1:9-12)
10. How can we receive wisdom from God? (James 1:5-8)
This article may be freely reproduced for non-profit ministry purposes but may not be sold in any way. For permission to use articles in your ministry, e-mail the editor, John Edmiston at email@example.com.